Saturday, March 16, 2019

WORSHIP ANYWHERE ANYTIME


“I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently will find me.” Proverbs 8:17

Scripture is very specific about how we approach God.  God must be treated as Holy (I Peter 1:16 – “Be Ye Holy; for I am Holy.)  Seeing a target, an intent, and a pattern for prayer, when and where does it occur?  Paul answers this question in I Thessalonians 5:17 – “Pray without ceasing”.  Worshiping God can occur at anytime and anywhere and this is born out in the practice of prayer (Mat. 26:36, Mk. 1:35, Lk. 5:16, Lk. 18:10, Acts 4:31, Acts 10:30, Acts 16:25…).  Worship is not limited to a specific location or a specific time. Home of the Nazarene specializes in helping those it touches understand who they are and their responsibility to society. This program is built upon the biblical principles that directly deal with the social unity of all people. Through a combination of life skills, job readiness, and employment assistance, the clients will develop the professionalism and confidence that gives them a competitive edge in our changing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment